At Keystone you will...
- build a foundation of honesty and trust with yourself and those around you
- focus on learning to live in the “normal“ world and learn how to deal with everyday stresses of life while clean and sober
- learn positive behaviors and habits that will stay with you when you leave
A Structured Setting
- Weekly chores
- Mandatory house meeting
Keystone One Thursday night at 8:00 P.M.
Keystone Two Sunday night at 6:00 P.M.
- Curfew Sunday thru Thursday home at 11:00 P.M. lights out at 11:30 P.M.
- Weekends home by 12:00 A.M. lights out at 12:30 A.M.
Keystone enforces a schedule designed to promote gradual and sustainable recovery.
Everyone is required to attend daily 12 Step meetings in their first 90 days of sobriety and a minimum of three meetings each week thereafter.
Keystone has a zero tolerance policy for use of alcohol and/or drugs and conducts random urinalysis tests and/or alcohol screenings.
Why have house meetings?
House meetings are necessary to maintain a positive and supportive environment. Therefore they are mandatory for all house guests.
House meetings are held at 8:00 P.M.
- Thursday at Keystone One
- Sunday at Keystone Two
The objective of the meeting is to support the keystone philosophy and bring issues to the group for discussion and resolution.
- Management will provide a weekly update
- Each guest will have a limited time to articulate problems experienced during the past week.
- Problems that require extensive discussion will be discussed with management prior to the weekly house meeting.
- Group resolution will be reached and implemented
- Each meeting ends with a prayer for serenity